Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hot Dog, You Are a Great Dad! ~SOUS Die Cut Challenge~


Hot Dog, You Are a Great Dad!

 Hey all! This is a fun little card I made this year for Father's Day (made and then never gave anyone. LOL!) Funny, huh? 
 This funky card is made for Stuck on U Sketches newest Die Cut Challenge...Nifty Fifties!
 Fun challenge I think. I bit of a thinker for me to get an idea, and though this is a bit more retro then fifties exactly. But close enough? =)



Papers~
Sassafras Lass Me Likey
American Crafts cardstock
DieCuts~
Silhouette Store
Embellies~
Red Stickles
Echo Park letter stickers
brads

  Another quickly blog post for me! We've had some late nights swimming and I am spent! Plus a little family weekend away...how awesome is that going to be? Yay! Just excited for more pictures! There can never be enough! =)

 ~Leah

4 comments:

Holly Hudspeth said...

Leah this is a great card. I love the design and the papers. the silhouette griller is awesome!

Margie said...

Leah this is totally cool! The grill looks like its really on fire and I dig that grill guy. Sounds like your summer kicked off with a splash. Enjoy!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Sounds like you are having lots of Summer fun ... cool card-making included! Awesome job with the challenge!

Scrapping Girl said...

Late night swims sound super-fun! It's good to have time with the fam :) Love the grilling' guy and the red stickle on the grill is a perfect touch-it looks like he's got glowing hot coals to work with!
Michelle