Friday, June 14, 2013

I Love Summer Wall Hanging ~SOUS DieCut Challenge~


I Love Summer

 This is easily one of my favorite projects! Easily! 
 The sad part is, I just don't think these photos do this any justice! Urgh!
 Well moving right along...this fun little end of school project is for the newest Die Cut Challenge at Stuck on U Sketches.

 Sun

 I made this sweet little wall hanging as a gift for my daughter's teacher. She is hand's down the most amazing teacher we have yet to have had (and I have indeed loved most the teachers so far!) but I just wanted to do something a bit more. I actually have to say that I may make another one to keep for myself! =)



Papers~
Basic Grey
Bazzill
and mostly all scraps!
Diecuts~
Silhouette Store
(crab and ball, circles, sun. title dafont.com)
Stickles~
too many colors to list!
Ribbon~
stash ribbon and Mrs Grossman's

 So awesome to get to share! See ya back soon...

2 comments:

Fern said...

Leah, what a cute wall hanging!!! You're so creative!!!! Love it!! hugs!!

flowerdisco said...

so cute!

i have a few teacher friends and they go crazy for handmade treasures :P