Thursday, June 6, 2013

Trip ~SOUS June 7 Sketch~


Trip

 Hey all! Today is reveal day with another great sketch by your Stuck on U Sketches leader. Hostess this month is Sandi so that sketch is all hers! =)
 Do go by and take a look! The team did incredible things with this neat and fresh sketch!

 Things are busy busy here! We have an impromptu road trip tonight (I post Thursday nights since I'm west coast compared to SOUS going live at midnight on the east side...) anyways, going on a road trip to sign refi papers. There was some glitch so we've got to go sign in person and our loan guy is out of town. So...road trip! Picking up the kids from school, movies and snacks packed and off we go! School is out next week! WHOA! So lots going on the next week for us!




I'm so sorry but I'm so short on time that I'm not even going to get into supplies...sorry if you are just dying to know what I've used! hehe! But seriously...I gotta run! LOL! I can tell you that I did do some background stamping with a wonderful chicken wire background stamp by Papertrey Ink! Love that! The rest are embellies, old ones, from my stash!

 Ok sorry to write and run...LOL!

 ~Leah

9 comments:

Kim said...

First of all, awesome page! Your pages always inspire me and are so awesome! You can see the detail and love you put into your pages. Secondly, congrats on the refi! Always exciting to save money and get a lower interest rate!
Hope the quick road trip went well. Talk soon friend! :)

caroleanne said...

Brilliant layout, really fun.

Nicolle Kramer said...

What a sweet layout and pics! Awesome details..:)

Charlotte Brochu said...

Very sweet and so nicely embellished! Good luck on the trip!

annette said...

Hi Leah, great LO .. did you find that beautiful babe in the pumpkin patch ???? gorgeous photos .. luv'n'hugz xx

Sandi Cl~ said...


wonderfully done!LOL I was late in posting, so mine is even shorter than yours! But love this page!

Tracey Gregory said...

Love this sweet page!

Jane Stirling said...

Sweet layout Leah, and adorable photo's. I love Annette's comment about finding the baby in the pumpkin patch. If only it was that easy...... Hope your trip was a success.... HugZ xx

Jane Stirling said...

Sweet layout Leah, and adorable photo's. I love Annette's comment about finding the baby in the pumpkin patch. If only it was that easy...... Hope your trip was a success.... HugZ xx