Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hello Sunshine ~SOUS July 19 Sketch~


Hello Sunsine

 Hello Hello!
 I'll be traveling home today after the week away (well this is being schedule early so really we are recooping after a day at a water park!)...hopefully not thinking of the work it takes to finish up a vacation, if you know what I mean. But always looking forward to all the fun photos that a trip means!

Today we have another sketch challenge for you at Stuck on U Sketches and I wanted to share my design...

The fun edited photo is of myself and my youngest 2 sisters on our beach excursions from the beach house we rented for the 4th of July week! Was glad to be able to use a photo so soon! 



Papers~
We R Memory Keepers Walk on the Boardwalk
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Store: girl on the beach, shells, title and sun
(all with custom shadows created in DE)
Embellies~
mesh netting

 So..I like this page but feel like something is missing...but let's be real. I'm always moving forward but may stop at some point and see what other small goodies I can add to this so that it really feels done to me..anyways, just thought I'd mention it cause I look at this and don't feel finished or quite like it yet...

4 comments:

Nicolle Kramer said...

What a fun layout and pic! Love the sun rays behind the photo...:)

Patries said...

Super layout Leah, so much joy in it!

Jane Stirling said...

Fun layout Leah and fabbo photo! Loving the die cut elements... Hugs xx

Tammy E. said...

I haven't been here in forever! Bad me! This is just so darn cute, bright and fun!