Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Inspire & Believe ~Artful Delight July Kit~


Inspire & Believe

 It is such a blessing...a fun one to be on the Design Team for Artful Delight! The kits are always awesome and the best ever mix of papers allowing for a great mix of projects to come from the kit! I really did love all the pages I've created this month (does that sound bad? LOL!) but this one is a favorite I think! Not to mention the fact that I am actually IN the photos! Cause we know we barely make our very own layouts! =)

 I used more of the neutrals from the kit and the yellows. And a couple pieces left over from last months kit! Cutting up the stickers included in the kit and using them above and below my 2 photos let me stretch those products a little further! 




 Today is a rare day away for my hubby and I! Going to the State Fair for the first time while the kids stay with their Grandma and Grandpa. Just a day and overnighter...but good enough and feeling grateful!
 Thanks for visiting...

1 comment:

Sandi Clarkson said...

This is just cutey-cute- cute. Love the whole white space and artistic touches!