Monday, July 1, 2013

Lazy Summer Day ~SOUS Project Life~


 Lazy Summer Day

 Ok, apologizes all around...
 I am late with ALL my posts this week! I swear to gosh that I had them loaded, that I did...but whatever happened to text and scheduling...well...I guess my head was too busy with readying for a beach vacation! So while my toes dug in the sand...my posts sat unpublished. Boo! 

 So quickly...our newest Project Life challenge at Stuck on U Sketches...use 2 journaling cards!
Thanks to Echo Park, those guys were easy...

 My favorite part of the page is the glossy accents added to my small summery die cuts, all thanks to Silhouette store (as usual). 






Papers~
Echo Park Splash collection
Embellies~
gems and Glossy Accents
stickers (Echo Park)
Diecuts~
Silhouette Store-
ball, sunglasses, pop bottle and flip-flops 

 Again, sorry if anyone was looking for me...*blush*....

~Leah

No comments: