Thursday, July 25, 2013

Oh Honey! ~SOUS Die Cut Challenge Disney~


Oh Honey!

 Cheater! Cheater! I cheated....yeah, always been that kid to tell on myself. Yeesh. So I knew we had a Die Cut Challenge coming up for Stuck on U Sketches...

 Disney!

 And then I had NO idea for the challenge which is pathetically sad since I'm such a Disney fan. But then I remembered ions ago I had made some Pooh cuts. Before I had many Cricut carts so this was years ago by now! Anyways...I started to design this page. Using Cricut Craft Room for the bee's and honey pot (clouds were also previously cut from somewhere?) And then the floral frame and leaf border, along with my free font from Dafont.com was all cut and designed out using my Silhouette and DE software. 
 And our happy family photo from Disneyland...thinking 2007 or 2008?





Papers~
Echo Park Beautiful Life
all card stock from scrap stash
Die Cuts~
Cricut Expression: Pooh and Friends 
(Pooh, hive, honey pot and bees)
Silhouette Cameo: floral frame, leaf border
and Dafont.com
Punches~
Martha Steward flower and leaf 
Embellies~
green pearls, Stickles

 Well I can not wait and see what everyone does with this Disney challenge! I LOVE our Design Team creations! Visit you soon...

2 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

This is THE most adorable page! Don't care if you cheated! And all those colors go together so perfectly! Well done, missy!

Brenda said...

Wow Leah, this is an amazing layout!! I love how cute all your cuts are, those bee's are just way to cute as is Pooh Bear! Oh Honey is the perfect title for this cute pic of you and your precious family!!! Hugs!