Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Oh Snap ~Artful Delight July Scrapbook Kit~


Oh Snap

 Ohhhhh yeah! I had the best best time looking for searching for a set of 3 photos. I started by looking at actual printed pictures but had a hard time finding the right size. I knew all along that I'd be using these papers and prints as my last layout this month for Artful Delight using the July scrapbook kit. So I had an idea on what colors and feel for the photos. Well anyways, nothing was the right size so I looked at old photos on the computer. Found these of my babies when they were little and my niece who I had full time then and edited the photos and printed in an antique finish. Love the softness of the way those turned out. 

 Okay back to the page. I played around with the papers and ended up using some white included in the  kit as the background and the prints to build off of. Plus...I love the papers so much I hated to use up full sheets so I saved a lot of paper this way as well. 


A close up of the film strip die cut...in a printed paper, love that! And the large doily sticker cut in half.


 I've included stickers from the kit, the chipboard pieces, other embellies included and the 'love" stamp. So much goodness! =)

I even managed to use all the textural elements in the kit...the mesh, left over lace and twine! =) I think I may have gotten a bit of almost everything in the kit here! LOL! The only thing added outside was the Bazzill Dotted Swiss paper in a toffee color.


Okay...off for more summer fun...thanks for stopping in...

No comments: