Tuesday, July 9, 2013

You're My Sweet ~Artful Delight July Kit~


You're My Sweet

 Hi all! Been quiet from me lately, huh? For sure on a Summer schedule around here and have actually stayed off a computer for well over a week! Yeah, checking in a bit using my cell but that's about it! Now, there's a lot to do today! But first, let me share another page with you using Artful Delights July scrapbook kit! 
 I did a bit of diecutting with the papers from the kit to create the ice cream. The whole inspiration for the page coming from the "sweet" stickers included in the set. I searched out these photos I knew I had and knew I'd love to have pattern papered (that floral in particular!) as ice cream scoops! I also diecut the yellow scalloped edge that I backed with lace included in the kit! 


 And a bit of washi tape from a past kit! =)




 Had a crazy good time creating this page, I really did! And of course...giggles all the way with these photos! Memories of silly times at our favorite ice cream shop with Grandma!

 Thanks for stopping in! Happy Summer!

~Leah

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

what an adorable page, I love the multiple scoops of ice cream and the colors of the pages are perfect with the beautiful little gal :-)