Thursday, August 22, 2013

ABC Apple ~SOUS Die Cut Challenge Borders~


ABC Apple

 Well, folks...well have officially made it through the first few days of school! Wow! The kids are pooped but otherwise seem happy and we are thrilled for the friends they have in class! As for the teachers...they seem like dolls but don't know them well yet! Scotti has 2 teachers this year! Both teachers are mom's of 3 and have young babies...they for sure have their hands full but hopefully this will be a great year for everyone! 




 These are the cards I made to share with the new teachers this year...next time I'll have to keep in mind that I need 3 cards since we have 3 teachers this year! =) Hope they don't mind sharing this one! 

 Oh goodness...almost forgot to mention WHY I made these...I mean, other then for the teachers, that is...

 We have a GREAT Die Cut Challenge at Stuck on U Sketches to use any border die. There are SOOO many out there right now...the electronic machines have a ton of ones out there but also have been noticing more and more metal die options as well. Can't wait to see what everyone else does! 

 This so cool, will be using it again and again, ruler border die is the coolest! I just cut off the portion to fit my card using my Silhouette DE! Easy fit! And that ABC background...LOVE!




Papers~
Authentique Nostalgic Essentials
Crate Paper Random
and Basic Grey
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Online Store: ABC background,
and ruler
Stamps~
Papertrey Ink Polka Dot Basics (tone on tone
stamping on grey/red polka dot paper)
For and You 
and Tiny Tags die
Imaginisce Snag Em' Stamps for the apple
(leave and stem hand cut)
Embellies~
red tulle bow
red/white bakers twine
notebook border punch

 Thanks for visiting!!!! HUGS!!!!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh my Leah, I love these cards!! They are so cute and perfect for back to school cards for the teachers!! Sounds like your kids are doing great with getting back in the swing of things. My kid is pooped too, as he works and goes to school, so busy and late nights for him. I love, love the pics of your cute kids too!!! They look adorable and so sweet! Enjoy these moments as they are gone way to fast!! My youngest is a senior this year and I just can't belief it! sniff, sniff Hugs my friend!

Tammy E. said...

You just amaze me lady! How awesome these are!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Awesome! And what a thoughtful thing to do! Love the first day photos! Hugs!

Brenda said...

Leah, thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet comments. I'm so glad you stopped by!Your visit led me to your blog and your incredible talent as well as Stuck On U Sketches blog! Thanks so much!