Tuesday, August 20, 2013

All Together ~Artful Delight August Kit~


All Together

 This was a fun page to put together! I great mix of good things...my Artful Delight August scrapbook kit and my go-to die cutting! I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut a few things to go along with embellies included in the kit. Ones used on the page included in the kit are the flowers, pinwheels and the chippy stars. All the different shaped leaves, photo frame and title were all die cut. I'm super excited (yeah, so I'm easily excitable, LOL!) about the title piece I created using different free fonts from Dafont.com and adding a banner piece. I welded all those together and then created a shadow using the Designer Edition software. I will for sure be making more titles like this! Fun and easy (well kinda, LOL!) Every piece of paper seen here was also included in the kit! Love, love all the patterns! The more simple b sides of the papers make them perfect for die cutting. 
 Hope you enjoy!
 Today is the LAST day before school starts tomorrow! I'm excited like it's my own first day of school! LOL! What am I going to where? Who can't I wait to see? LOL! Funny, right? But I am excited and have high hopes for a wonderful year for my babies! =)






 Have a wonderful day my friends...

1 comment:

Jossie Michel said...

Hey you! This is such a pretty page! I love the phrase! Im so jelly I need to start using my cameo more. Love all the embellishments you used!