Sunday, August 25, 2013

Celebrate Life ~SOUS Project Life Challenge~


Celebrate Life

 Once I pick photos, my creations seem to flow. Each person scraps in a different way but most start with a photo...then everything else is created around that. Or an idea that I look for a photo to go with..but the page itself is worked around my pictures.

 So I chose these photos and scrapped my Project Life inspired design! And, I have used only 3 Patterned Papers which goes with Stuck on U Sketches current PL challenge! Yay!

 I am pretty bummed I wasn't able to get the glittery pink cloud paper to photograph...so imagine the shimmer, ok? =) 

 Here we go...



Papers~
DCWV Playtime Stack (all prints on kraft)
basic kraft and black AC card stock
Die Cuts~
Papertrey Ink Fabulous Frames (polaroid shape)
Stickers~
Simple Stories
Embellies~
bakers twine
Recollections flowers

 I'm glad I got to share this page. I won't be posting very often to the Project Life challenges. Which I am sad to say but I don't have the extra time to create for these challenges. As much as some can seem simple, there is still a lot of planning and time to create these. So, I'll just be sharing a bit randomly. Wish I could do more because I LOVE seeing Project Life creations shared and they are always inspiring! So glad we are doing these challenges now!

 Ok, well thanks for the visit! See you on the flip side for my Artful Delight share...

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

This is adorable, love the cute photos and frames you have used here.. a wonderful way to remember special days!