Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hello ~Artful Delight August Kit~


Hello Sis, Hello Bro

  Hey Hey! My last Artful Delight August kit share...what a joy this kit was and these happy and unique papers! LOVED this chevron and used it twice this month! 
 Before I got any further...love the film stripe washi tape included in the kit...see it at the bottom of the page? The sheerness of the washi allows a hint of color for the chevron to show through. Love! 

 All the goodies are from Artful Delight...most from the current kit but a few goodies added from previous months. Love the bold black letters and chalkboard banners from this month's kit! 




 I was quickly drawn to this flower from a previous kit and knew I wanted to add it but it was more of a how? How to allow the flower to show again't such a bold print? Decided to emboss and then came the idea of the vellum and white embossing. Adore this detail! How amazing would this have been to have cut and layered with this embossed vellum look? Wish I had had the time to do so!


 I hear good things about next month's kit...just like you, can't wait to see it! Thanks for the visit!

~Leah

No comments: