Saturday, August 10, 2013

Hello Kinderbears! ~SOUS August 9 DieCut Challenge Furry Friends~


Hello Kinderbears!

 Oh my goodness, I had a little mental blunder and got projects mixed up so I'm a bit late in posting this...even if I did have the project done way before! Urgh! I'm so so bad this year with posting on time... =(
 So, let's get over that, please and move onto a very fun Die Cut Challenge at Stuck on U Sketches

 Furry Friends

 So what a great chance to scrap those photos of your hamster or make a card for your puppy dog loving best friend. Either way, too many ideas to even begin to go on...but do ya need some ideas? Stop at the SOUS blog because our team did some very creative, very fun stuff! 




Papers~
DCWV Sunshine Stack, all prints
kraft and white card stock
DieCutting~
Silhouette Store; background banners, flowers, hello circle, bear,
title- Angry Birds dafont.com
Embellies~
Papertrey Ink Polka Dot basics 
Bling
and Echo Park stickers

 Well I am just about to head out the door for the Santa Clara, Ca Scrapbook Expo with a good friend and our little girls. Good times ahead! 

 Laters!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh Leah, this layout is adorable! I love the title font and I love those cute pics of the kiddo's with the cute bear! I hope you had a fabulous time at the expo!! Hugs!

Kimi said...

Leah, your pages are getting to me.... but ive not caved yet. Yet being the key. Maybe DH can surprise me with a cameo for the holidays. You have certainly shown how quick it is to learn. Hugs

Tammy E. said...

This is beyond cute! Going on my Pinterest inspiration page!