Thursday, August 29, 2013

Memories Of A Lovely Day ~SOUS August 30~


Memories Of A Lovely Day

 Hey there! Thanks for stopping in today! 
 I have a sketch and layout to share with you today, not in that order! LOL! But another design to share with my gal pals and followers of Stuck on U Sketches
 Hope that you like! Really enjoyed this creation and the soft vintage vibe (that I am so not known for! LOL!) But fun to try...
 Going to let you all just look at pictures today and see my product list but keep the rest of my chatting to a minimum (what a relief! =)





Papers~
Crate Paper Random
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Store, for embroidery hoop
Embellies~
burlap
Basic Grey Fact or Fiction stickers
Recollections and Prima flowers

 There seems a lot more stuff on the page then that list covers but that IS it! Just a lot of what I listed is actually on the page! LOL!
 And can I say how adorable those babies were...having kids back to back, the time goes by even faster then normally! I miss those days (kinda!) LOL!

 Bye!

 ~Leah


3 comments:

Caroleanne Wright said...

wow this is amazing, love it all. Have a great day.x

Jane Stirling said...

Leah, we love your chatting... Loving this page, you should try this style more often, you have rocked it! And the photo's are such a treasure. You rocked your sketch... Hugs xx

Kim said...

What a sweet layout! I just love all the layering and the pictures are just adorable too! ~Kim http://kimsscrapbookaddiction.blogspot.com/