Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Because of You ~Artful Delight September Scrapbook Kit~


Because of You

 Do you know that I love Tuesday's? I love Monday's, almost equally with today! My hubby is often off on Monday's which means family time (in the Summer) or now with the big kids in school then we get to do errands with our youngest and it is SO much easier to run around with one kid compared to three! So it's nice to get out and sometimes hit up some spots I don't go to often...like Michaels. I don't go there often but they really have a lot more options I noticed, the bad part is that they don't ever have a sale on anything I want. So I don't ever buy much. 

 But speaking of shopping...how about a kit project for Artful Delight? Here's my newest DT share up on the shop blog today as well. A nice project to do as I don't have a ton of photos of my parents, so this means a lot to me and will mean so much in the years to come as my kids are VERY close with them..

 I had an incredible time putting together a simple collage with these incredible mini envies included in the kit. I just added a scrap of blue and this diecut word...otherwise everything (oh and a couple gold brads) are included in the kit! Love those little blue chippy hearts too! I added a bit of glitter here and there and some inking in the background.


 My journaling about having the best parents was highly criticized by my older sister...apparently she doesn't agree? Luckily mom and dad don't read my blog! So the secrets safe with us! Haha!

 Thanks so much for visiting!!!!

 ~Leah

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Hey Leah, wow .....great layout! Love those super cute envelopes. The paint spatters look great too! Hugsx

Raechelle Bellus said...

This is gorgeous! I love the way you've used the envelopes as a major design element. The misting is beautiful as well.