Thursday, September 26, 2013

Boo To You! ~SOUS Sketch Challenge~


Boo To You

 What a week! Thursday marked the 5th time that Cody and I had been to church! We went to Sunday services then back to church twice to help with some organizing projects, later one night for bible classes and then back for MOPS! That place is for sure starting to feel like home! =)
 I'm telling you all this to explain my week and my otherwise very short blog post...I'm too tired to type! 

 But I'm here to show you something holiday and for a sketch challenge at Stuck on U Sketches...

 Our team created the coolest projects...OH MY! So you GOT to check them out! 



Papers~
Bo Bunny (Happy Hooligans? it's a few years old)
Punches~
MS border punch
Embellies~
chipboard Bo Bunny
doodling with white gel pen
Glossy Accents and Enamel Accents on eyes of chippy characters
Webster Pages trim
Inks~
Distress Black Soot and Chipped Sapphire 

 A short post today but hope that you enjoy!

 Warmly, Leah

6 comments:

Caroleanne Wright said...

Hi Leah, raah indeed, what a great fun layout, love it. Hope you have a quieter week end. Bye for now x

Sandi Clarkson said...

Aw, how cute this is!! Love your photo and those cute embellies! Makes me want to grab some candy corn ... =) Great job using the sketch .. which I dearly loved and must do myself! Hoping you have a restful weekend. I think we are expecting rain. Now that the house is clean and laundry almost done, maybe I can scrap! =)

Patries said...

Love it, some of these old papers work amazing...

Jane Stirling said...

Haaah... this is way tooooo cute Leah. I love the hanging bat. Great paper choice... Hugs xx

Vintage Pink 39 said...

Such a cute and fun layout. love all the colors.

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

What a great layout !!! I loved it the second I saw it !!! All if the colors and layers are so fun !!!

Mayra
MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com