Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hello Sisters ~SOUS September 13 Sketch~


Hello Sisters

 Yes, hello sisters! My crafty sisters...thank you for stopping by! This month we'll be sharing our last sketches by Sandi Clarkson and this is another neat one! Be sure to stop by Stuck on U Sketches to see the sketch! But before you do...here's something very, very different for me. And I actually used up some of those blooms I've been keeping way too long! 

 This week I have created almost every single day! Yes! And not just little things but some pretty involved projects and I think I am about bushed! Between that and having a sick kid home this week, well I am ready to move on...and I missed the first day of MOPS, which is a bummer! My youngest and I will being going to church 3 times a week! LOL! Tuesday nights my hubby and I will be attending The Bible Academy class at Cornerstone Fellowship, Livermore CA. Then Thursdays alternates between MOPS (mother's of preschoolers) and a Mom2Mom group (we are doing a church wide study with all life groups (small group, bible study groups..whatever you want to call it). And then...church on Sundays! =) 

 Lord, I hope that I may find MY way for YOUR glory! Amen!

 Amen, sister! Oh, speaking of sisters...how about this layout featuring my girls! Check it out...




 I like this, don't love it. Do like it better in person then these photos...I did have fun giving up and using some of these products though...

Papers~
I don't know! I think it's MME????
Embellies~
(this is all embellishments!)
Glitz, MME (kraft layering pieces)
Websters Pages flowers and peacock feather
misc feathers
Prima flowers 
Recollections leaves
Stickles Glitz Tiara (added to flowers and leaves
to match the background paper)

 Ok that does it! This weekend we are celebrating the 3 early September birthday's in my immediate family. Myself, my Dad and BIL (that share the same bday!) So looking forward to some family time and church time and mostly...chill and do a dang thing time! =) Oh, maybe some blog visits! Hope to see you then...

~Leah

6 comments:

Caroleanne Wright said...

Hi Leah, great layout, am loving the flowers and feathers. Have a great week end. God bless from Caroleanne

Nicolle Kramer said...

Pretty pics and layout! Love all the yummy embellies. Enjoy your weekend..:)

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

Hi Leah , I just became your newest follower ! I think your work is beautiful ! I think this layout is lovely !

Mayra
mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

Lovely ladies! Great layout, Leah! Love all the embellish and stuff....nice girlie page! Oh, and I will add an AMEN,along with you!

Charlotte Brochu said...

I love the flowers and feathers that you used! It's a very pretty layout! Sounds like you are going to be very busy this Fall!

Jane Stirling said...

Gorgeous layout, and the flowers are so pretty. Love the peacock feather, I just managed to pick up a couple of them in London - watch and see how long it takes me to get them on a page...lol. Hugs xx