Friday, September 6, 2013

Pumpkin Behind A Fence ~SOUS Die Cut Challenge~


Pumpkin Behind a Fence

 My goodness, my goodness! I think I have been bitten by the "off the page" projects! Just completed a mini album (probably only my 3rd real one ever!) but I can't share that one for awhile... =(
 Anyways, after making this little guy I was so inspired to do more so you'll see lots more from me this season in the way of home decor! =)

 This little dude was created for our newest Die Cut Challenge at Stuck on U Sketches....

 Gate

 So, very fittingly there's a gate box, basket cut at the Silhouette store...all I needed was a pumpkin! Luckily there's a lot of there for that too!




 I just cut extra grass for the inside and shaped a square to fit the center. All that was an after thought after putting the box together and not liking the plain inside. I wish I had known to also had stamped the inside as well, I did lay the box on the sides and tried inking a bit, which I think was enough. But anyways, the simple but something on the inside really was a nice finish...





Papers~
Papertrey Ink kraft card stock
Bo Bunny (pumpkin)
all other colors were from the scrap drawers
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Store; 
gate basket, leaves (from various artists), and 3D pumpkin
Stamping~
Hero Arts woodgrain background stamp
Papertrey Ink Tiny Tag die
Places, Please (for leaves on tiny tag)
Inks~
Distress Inks Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Brushed Corduroy
Spice Marmalade, and more but I can't think of what I used on the leaves! =)
Embellies~
embroidery floss
gems and chunky glass glitter

 Okay friends! Have a great weekend!
 We have lots of plans this weekend! My birthday was yesterday so I'm headed off for lunch today, dinner this weekend! Good times!

 Hugs, Leah

3 comments:

Kimi said...

Cute! love that you blinged out the pumpkin. These would make for a precious gift filled with slips of 'i am so thankful for you ' messages. Love love

Sandi Clarkson said...

Adorable!

flowerdisco said...

super adorable!