Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Stand Strong ~Artful Delight September Kit~


Stand Strong

 Hi all! I have a fun and bold layout to share today using the lasts of my September scrapbook kit from Artful Delight! I love, love these prints and was able to use it sparingly so that I'd have enough to use on other projects. I had the idea for this design but trimming the text print on the lower half of the page. Then the idea came to cut and weave the blue woodgrain...next using a circle as a base for my photo. It's fun to see pages come together! 
 I had a great time playing with the chipboard pieces! For a couple extra clouds I simply traced the chipboard pieces and hand cut a couple in a coordinating print from the kit. I added some stickers from the set and black letter stickers from a previous kit. I die cut some leaves using paper from the kit as well. 
 A simple page but pretty bold on its own with the papers! I think the inking helped as well...




 This family photo was taken during VBS this year and the theme was...Stand Strong! I played with editing the photo to have it fit better into this color scheme and like how it turned out...if only I could of had my youngest looking at the camera! LOL!

 Thanks for stopping in! Happy Tuesday! LOL!

 ~Leah

1 comment:

Raechelle Bellus said...

I love the distressing, clouds and weaving. It's a beautiful layout!