Thursday, September 19, 2013

Trick or Treat 3D Frame ~SOUS Die Cut Challenge Stars~


Trick or Treat 3D Frame

 I am sooooo terribly excited to share this project with you! Easily a favorite project for me, so far this year! I guess that also has something to do with this being off-the-page. So something different, ya know? I was curious about how sturdy this 3D frame would be from the Silhouette store and I'm very happy with it! 

 How about I not forget what this project is for....how about our new Die Cut Challenge at Stuck on U Sketches...

 Stars

 Easy! And I was so in love with these stars that I have another project coming up (maybe next month?) that will have this sparklers on it as well! 






Papers~
Authentique Text print
Walmart card stock
Basic Grey distressed solids (not their actual name =)
All other pieces from my stash
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Store; Miss Kate Trick or Treat Set 
(which includes all the die cuts except the flourishes)
Lori Whitlock 3d Frame
Flourishes by Sizzix
Texture~
Cuttlebug Seeing Spots embossing folder
black texture material was a find at the Scrapbook Expo
Inks and Sparkle~
Distress Ink Black Soot, Broken China, Shabby Shutters
Stickles yellow, blues, orange, black and 2 greens
misc gems in yellow and greens

 I'm so happy you came by today! I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend! My hubby and I get a night to ourselves and are attending an event at church. "Laughing Your Way To a Better Marriage" Ever hear of it? I've seen clips before and am looking forward to some fellowship, laughter and some attention just for me! =) Plus it's a Friday night even and Saturday morning which means the kids are heading to my parents and my youngest sis said she'd be in charge! I am SO babysitting someday for her! LOL! 

 Ok, enough of me...see ya soon friends!!!!

~Leah

3 comments:

Brenda said...

OMGosh Leah, I am so loving this frame!!! So cute all decked out in it's Halloween glory!! Those stars in each corner a delightful!! I love everything about this project!!! Hugs!

Creative M said...

Too, Too Cute!!Love it!
Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

I love love this frame !!!! Wow , super cute !!!

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com