Thursday, October 24, 2013

Chocolate vs. Vanilla ~SOUS Sketch October 25~


Chocolate vs. Vanilla

 Hello Hello!
 Anyone else have a crazy weekend coming up? Well, for me it's been a crazy week getting ready for the Halloween carnival. Lots of lots of goodies for the bake sale! Cookies, cakes and an autumn trail mix. I'll show that to you all this coming week when I have time to blog all that...

 But for now, how about a layout! For the newest sketch to close out our October challenges...here's my take on Nanne's sketch for Stuck on U Sketches


 How about this awesome background? Need any reason to make sure you have software for your diecutting machines? Instead of buying background...make your own! I just chose this set of ice creams and made my own background! =)



Papers~
Paper Studio Sugar and Spice (red, sprinkles, choco chip)
Crate Paper (hearts, colored stripes)
Die Cuttings~
Sil Store; ice creams set (for background and single cone)
dafont.com for free font for title
Embellies~
chipboard and Stickles

 Okay a pretty short post for me but I got to get working!!!!!!!

 Thank you to ALL the folks that have applied for our Design Team call....giving us a workout choosing teams! =)

 ~Leah

5 comments:

Caroleanne Wright said...

HI Leah, such a fun photo and layout, am loving it.

Tracey Gregory said...

Wicked cute!

Sandi Clarkson said...

In a word .. terrific! Miss ya!

annette said...

fantastic .. love that background ... fun pic of your kidlets they so gorgeous xxx

Charlotte Brochu said...

Leah, that is such a sweet background! I love it! So creative of you!