Thursday, October 3, 2013

Dream Magical Memories ~SOUS Die Cut Challenge~


Dream Magical Memories

  I've been waiting and waiting to share this project and I can't believe it's finally time! Hurray! I had this designed for some time before even creating this so between the design and creation it's been months! And let me tell you, I am not good with waiting to share good things (like presents when I buy them early! =)

 This newest layout is for Stuck on U Sketches die cut challenge...Hocus Pocus!

 So think magic...as much as I really wanted to do Halloween I also wanted to do something different and so thought of the magic as more fairy tale and then came up with this! 

 The page is much more stunning in person with the dimension and the shine! There being a mix of glitter paper, glitter embellished paper and shimmer paper! The look in person is certainly magical! =)

 There's lots of pictures and then my products to share...so I'll let ya get to looking...





Papers~
Blues- Paper Studio, DCWV and KI Memories
Clouds, Recollections shimmer paper (white)
Other assort papers from DCWV, Bazzil and WM
Die Cuts~
SIL Store: Miss Kate Unicorn and Dragon
Rivka Wilkins Castle in the Clouds, clouds, fairy
title font from dafont.com
Embellies~
lots of gems!
little glitter
black and white gel pen

 Have an incredible weekend all! HUGS!

 ~Leah

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh Leah, what a fabulous layout!!! I love all the die cuts you have used on this layout and the pics of your sweet children is simple the best! Hugs!!

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

What a beautiful layout !!!! I can only imagine how pretty it is in person !!!

Mayra
MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com

Daily Scrapper said...

Leah this is adorable!!!! Your children are so cute too. :)