Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fall Mini Album ~SOUS Die Cut Challenge Autumn~


Fall Mini Album

 So pretty much there is SO much photos here that otherwise I'm not going to talk much...otherwise you are going to be here all day! But because this was such a huge project for me, I wanted to show off as much as I could with the photos. Luckily I sat one day and spent a few hours designing this and then some time later put this together. Normally I craft and want to get it done in one day but this project certainly did not come together in one day! =)

 This is for our current Stuck on U Sketches Die Cut Challenge...Autumn Goodies, so anything Fall themed! =)

 I sized this entire album so that I can take 4x6 photos and slide them directly into each pocket. So I would have no trimming to do or anything like that. I take so many photos each season that I thought this would save a lot of time to have them all in one special place! 










I plan on adding some journaling here on the back...


Papers~
My Minds Eye
and assorted kraft cardstock
all of pieces were used up from my stash! go me!
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Store: Miss Kate bat, moon, pumpkins and crow,
stars, branches, fence, leaves, spiders, hay stack, hay bale, cat silhouettes, 
acorns, and rake.
(to name just a few, LMBO!)
Stamping and Ink~
Hero Arts woodgrain background stamp
Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Brushed Corduroy
Black Soot, Spiced Marmalade
Misc~
burlap ribbon, twine hemp, Glossy Accents
yellow Stickles

 Thanks for taking a peek!

~Leah

5 comments:

Creative M said...

Adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Sylvie said...

OMG! This is spectacular! Love, love, love it!

Holly Hudspeth said...

What a great book Leah! Awesome!

Raechelle Bellus said...

Wow! This is fantastic!

Ruth G said...

This is wonderful! I love all the texture (and fun) your awesome die cut scenes give to your album! TFS!