Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Love To You ~My LAST Artful Delight DT Post!~


Love To You

 Oh my, oh my! Today is my LAST post for my Artful Delight Design Team! I will certainly miss creating with these gals and the fantastic sketches by Debbie! Thanks so much for having me!

 My last creation using the October scrapbook kit! I chose to keep all the blooms included in the kit to use in one layout! I used a die cut chevron background (to match the wood embellies) for a little more interest to the background and then added a few banner styled strips of paper for more color at the bottom of the page. One printed paper sheet included in the kit had these great leaves, so I cut a bunch and added them along with a few punches little branches to my flowers. I've accented a few things here and there with Distress Stickles (like the leaves and wooden chevron).

 The photo is of one of my younger sister and her boyfriend...oh, change that! There's been a recent engagement...fiancé! =) 




 Again! Thanks for Leanne and Debbie for having me design for them! Certainly a great treat!

 ~Leah

No comments: