Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Quality Memories


Quality Memories

 Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! I just simply can not believe I am almost done with my wonderful term for Artful Delight...what a treat it was to be on their design team the last 6 months! And the fact that the 6 months is almost up is such a trip! Time fly's when your having fun! =) Thanks to Leanne and Debbie for having me! 

 I used a mix of papers to create some die cut fall leaves and this wonderful ledger paper all from the October scrapbook kit. Along with some embellies included in the kit like a page full of stickers and some great chipboard pieces and wood buttons. I added some twine from a previous kit as well. 


 I loved this title piece and took the time to hand cut it from the printed paper...totally worth the time!


 I used the die cut shape as a mask and sprayed a shimmer mist behind these leaf framed shapes. A bit hard to see in this angle though I wanted to show off some of the shine. I've used multiple sprays to create a bit more fun for the background. Really love the vibe to this page and the fun photo of myself and my bestie's from a recent trip to the pumpkin patch! =)


 Glad to get to share this! Have a wonderful week...see ya back on Friday!

~Leah

No comments: