Tuesday, October 8, 2013

These Traditions Are Blessed ~Artful Delight October Reveal~


These Traditions Are Blessed

 I just love this photo of my two youngest sisters Katie and Amy's (the blondie) and her now fiancé Garrett! They are newly engaged and I am so excited! Plus, I just found them their wedding site and they booked it! Woohoo! So excited!

 More excitement...how about the October release for the newest scrapbook and card kit! Check that out here! I used our newest sketch and loved the simplicity of the sketch and the way that allowed me to play with some of the chipboard pieces and wonderful sequin bling by Lawn Fawn! 


 The coloring here is much better! Funny how the color can distort...
 I snuck in some twine and this burlap tag from a prior kit!


 A super short post today but hope that's okay! Be sure to check out the kit this month...can't wait to play more!

~Leah

1 comment:

kate blue said...

big fan of how you vaired the circle sizes and boy do I need some sequins right now!