Tuesday, October 22, 2013

This Is The Good Life ~Artful Delight~


This Is The Good Life

 I am so excited to share this Fall inspired project using the amazing elements in the October scrapbook kit from Artful Delight! This thick burlap ribbon is way, way cool and pretty much can be used almost alone in a project...it's that neat! =) But I went ahead and added a few more things! =) Like the chipboard and some stickers included in the kit! 

 I've been getting ready for the Halloween carnival at school this coming Sunday. Today started my tags for one of the treat bags and then got the cookie dough ready to make later this week. I have got to stay organized if I think I can get it all done this week! LOL!

 And headed to church tonight for our weekly Bible Academy class.  A late night for the kids which always means a fussy Wednesday but worth it! =)



 I added Crackle Accents to all the chippy leaves too!


 Ok girls, a little Tuesday quickie from me! This is my second to LAST project for my term on the Artful Delight DT! Wow...

 ~Leah

No comments: