Friday, October 11, 2013

Very Important Person ~SOUS October 11 Sketch~


Very Important Person

 I'm happy to share with you all my newest layout for Stuck on U Sketches following one of my bestie's incredible sketches! Awesome as always Nanne!

 I used a new American Crafts paper collection, or new to me! =) And some embellies to match from my stash! And a nice little mommy and daughter picture from this last school year. Goodness she's a sweetie! =)

 Today was a crazy get the house cleaned up day with my inlaws coming over! Plus that and I pushed the cleaning off til they came and the weekend was pushed back. So my house really hasn't seen a good cleaning in 2 weeks and it needed it...I'm telling you, it's pretty much ready for a party over here...who's coming? 

 Hope you all have an awesome weekend as well!




Papers~
Amercian Crafts
Embellies~
Basic Grey chipboard, diecuts, and transparencies
Webster Pages flowers
Recollections small roses
Iamroses leaves
twine
MME brads
Inks~
Distress Vintage Photo and Tattered Rose

 Hugs! Have a good one!

5 comments:

Charlotte Brochu said...

You KNOW I love those brightly colored papers and patterns! Super fun and cute layout!

Tracey Gregory said...

Aww..this is so sweet and I love the leafy flowers!

Patries said...

Wow Leah, love your layout, with that picture, so sweet!

Jane Stirling said...

Great layout Leah - loving the papers and the skeleton leaves... Hugs xx

annette said...

Fantastic LO Leah, your tiny sweetheart is a mini you .. beautiful pic of you both .. hugz x