Thursday, November 21, 2013

Believe In Yourself ~SOUS November 22 Sketch~


Believe In Yourself

 Hello! Hello!
 Happy week before Thanksgiving! Sorry but I'm simply in shock that it's around the corner because I am still up to my eyes in Halloween candy (which is a total and complete lie, however I know that IS the case in many households...I throw the candy away in less then a week normally. I know, let me quote my kids on this one "your mean!") It does just seem like yesterday we were knock-knock-knocking on doors begging for candy that mom won't let them eat. =) Well regardless...turkey dinner is coming and I couldn't be happier (or hunger)!

 I've created a sketch for you all and am simply blown away with our Stuck on U Sketches Design Team and their incredible take on this sketch! You girls W O W me! =)

Here's what I made...





 I added this photo to show that I had lifted these frames off the page but also had backed the frame with vellum which still allowed a peek of the borders that run behind them. You think after all the work die cutting that I wouldn't want to hide any and this was a great little way to show a bit more.



Papers~
dark grey Kaiser Craft
light grey Crate Paper
all solid cardstock Walmart
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Store: borders, title (split and moved using DE software)
borders and frames
Embellies~
Basic Grey Fact or Fiction: die cut tags, vellum, pins
bakers twine
American Crafts bakers twine
My Minds Eye brads
star gems
and October Afternoon spray inks

 Okay lovelies..have a great weekend!
 I am a little bit on the crazy side and going camping at the beach (yes, let me say it for you....BRRR!) then coming home, recollecting and then heading to my mommy's house for a few days for the holiday! Really looking forward to lots of family time and a serious OD on mashed potatoes and gravy...oh the gravy! =)
 Hugs!

 ~Leah

2 comments:

Charlotte Brochu said...

Leah, I loved the sketch and you've done such an incredible layout! I really like the big title and the photo frames! So cute!

Caroleanne Wright said...

fab sketch and great layout, loving it.