Thursday, December 5, 2013

Enjoy The Journey ~SOUS December 6 Sketch~


Enjoy The Journey

 Can I say how much I adore today's sketch for Stuck on U Sketches...by my bestie, Nanne! Girl, LOVE this one! And even better...our team killed it with this challenge (well, really...what's new? They are the best every time!) Anyways, you better run over there and check it all out!

 First off, it was really terribly difficult to actually decide to scrap a photo of myself...and one without a shirt. LMBO! This photo was from last Summer while we were in Yosemite. We packed up lunches and gear and took our bikes out until we found a perfect river side spot to hang out. Great memories! 

 Secondly, I have got to share the literal laugh I got at adding that stick...practically perfect in everyway. Cute sticker but damn near hilarious when you add it to a layout about yourself! LOL! Still cracks me up! 



Papers~
Echo Park For the Record 2
Embellies~
Echo Park For the Record 2 stickers
Basic Grey Fact or Fiction chipboard die cuts and acetate 
Papertrey Ink Turning a New Leaf die
Prima and Recollection flowers
My Minds Eye brads
Inks~
Distress Ink Broken China and Walnut Stain

 Hope you enjoyed my project today!
 I've had a new change in our household...I had a baby!!!! Okay, I didn't "have" it and he doesn't belong to me but I've started part time watching a darling little year old baby boy. It's been great...I am such a baby person! However I forget how babies force you to slow down and how hard it is to get stuff done. But worth it! =) 

 Have a great weekend gals!

 ~Leah

5 comments:

Cathy Caines said...

This is a gorgeous sketch Leah!!! Amazing!!

Tracey Gregory said...

Aw,I love this! Never be afraid to scrap yourself-you are part of the heritage you are recording for your children!

Caroleanne Wright said...

I love this too, and I agree why not be perfect in every way!! Great sketch too.

Jossie Michel said...

your layout is so pretty! I'm all for scrapping ourselves! If we dont who will!? Love your layout! So good to see you too!

Jane Stirling said...

Fabulous layout Leah! Love the tricycle and all the elements - fab! The title is PERFECT... Hugs xx