Thursday, December 19, 2013

Stuck on U Sketches Layout Challenge, December 20


 Ok, I'm not even going there about the date...I mean, we are all thinking it, right?

 So I'll move away from my holiday terror, LOL, and share a rather clean and simple layout. Unfortunately the papers didn't photograph but some of them have a gloss. I thought of adding more detail but surprised myself at liking this the way it was...
 The photo is from last Christmas Eve and is my sister closest in age to myself, her daughter and hubby. Love this picture! Love them! 

 Today's layout was created using Nanne's sketch for Stuck on U Sketches...our team, as usual, did a killer job! Lots of variation! 



 So I'm being a lazy one today and not going to go search out the name of this paper line. Not something I normally use so I can't even think! =( 
 My snowflake die's were cut using my Silhouette and the rest was pretty simple. Buttons and twine. 

 Hope you like and don't mind my rather quicky post! But there's Christmas to work on people! Get moving! 

 xoxo, Leah

3 comments:

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

This layout is very pretty Leah !!! You deserve a lazy day !!!

hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Tracey Gregory said...

love the nontraditional colors for this cute Christmas pic!

Jane Stirling said...

Love the clean simple lines and the colours are gorgeous. Merry Christmas to you and the family Leah... Hugs xx