Thursday, January 16, 2014

Getting Fresh ~SOUS Sketch January 17~


Getting Fresh

 Hola Crafty Crafterton's!
 As much as I'd like to take credit for that...that's what my husband calls me! Crafty Crafterton! =)
 So I have a layout and sketch to share for you today as it's a sketch day at Stuck on U Sketches
 I am going to keep this kinda short. I've had a sick kid at home and I watch a baby part time now and trying to keep everything clean and all...well I am seriously exhausted! And while I am readying this post a night early Thursday night my husband and I have a date and are going to The Road Show in San Jose, Ca! Very excited but nervous as to where my energy is going to come from...so I can get my dance on! =)

 Anyhow...here's my bright and happy Summer page (since it is clearly NOT Winter here in California...drought conditions and all...) Local fire danger signs in January! Totally true! 






Papers~
Paper Studio Woodland 
White and red card stock
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Store; background shape, chevron,
clouds, bird, scalloped circles and grass
Inks~
Distress Ink Black Soot, Barn Door
Embellies~
White gel pen
mini Prima flowers
pearls

 Don't forget we have C A N D Y!
 Check out Stuck on U Sketches for our monthly sponsor....Scrap Shotz! =)

8 comments:

Rosie said...

Adorable! Love that birdie paper!

Charlotte Brochu said...

Leah, this is just super fun! I love the colors and the little bird is just too adorable!

Sandi Clarkson said...

So cute, so you~ But I must say, I'm in love with that sketch, gf!

Tracey Gregory said...

This is adorable!Hope you had a wonderful time at the concert!

Neela Nalam said...

The papers are really fun. The birdie is really cute and of course the photos are the best. I really like how you cut out the mat.

Nicolle Kramer said...

Awwdorable layout! Love the fun photos and bright colors!! xoxox

Nicolle Kramer said...

Awwdorable layout! Love the fun photos and bright colors!! xoxox

annette said...

love this Leah .. great pics & lovely bright colours, which you work so well .. loving that little birdie .. wishing you joy throughout 2014 to you & yours .. hugz xx