Thursday, January 23, 2014

Santa Pants and Cinnamon Ornaments ~SOUS Die Cut Challenge~


Santa Pants

 We have a new challenge for you all at Stuck on U Sketches for our Die Cut Challenges...Something to Wear!
 This past Christmas I wanted to make something a little bit different for one of my children's teachers. I had a giftcard to give her and a homemade ornament and after looking around at the Silhouette online store I saw this and thought it was perfect and great for our SOUS challenge! =) This is a Lori Whitlock file. Cute, huh? Could totally change this up and make it with plaid paper and make it a giftbox for Fathers Day or something! =) Maybe minus the holly? LOL!


 I made a whole bunch of these guys and decorated some to give to friends. I've literally wanted to do these for years and years and finally did! Yay! I followed this recipe here but pretty much all the recipes are the same =)
 I decorated these babies with some Tiny Tag stamps and die from Papertrey Ink and a couple punched snowflakes and leaves. To finish off I added a bell and twine to each =)



 Simple but sweet packaging in matching colors to each ornament


 Simple post today but hope you enjoyed!

 ~Leah


8 comments:

Holly Hudspeth said...

Cute and clever. Nice take on the challenge.

Melin said...

Love the santa pants! They are too stinkin' cute. Reminds me of the ants in my pants game...lol! Love your out of the box idea!
-Melin

Vivian Lake said...

So cute and brilliant! I'm betting the gift was received with lots of great smiles!

Lizzyc said...

They look lovely and would be very special gifts..

Rosie said...

Very cute, great for gifting!

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

What a cute idea !!! Love how it looks !!

Mayra
MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com

Helen Gullett said...

Leah... that santa pants box is so cute! :D Love it!

Monica said...

Clever and cute ... love these pants!!! great projects.