Thursday, January 2, 2014

Very Merry ~SOUS Jan 3 Sketch and SOUS Blog Candy~


Very Merry

 Ok! Lots to share today so I'll attempt to keep myself in check! =)
 First, my baby girl was supposed to have tonsil/adenoid surgery today but we are rescheduling due to a wonderful winter cold. I am relieved though because I didn't want to worry about her not being 100% and still going through with it. So that's one thing to put off. 
 Secondly, it's 2014 which is weird. Ok so I am still like a 90's girl and can remember how crazy strange writing 2000 and beyond was...apparently now the teens are hard to deal with! LOL!
 Well, let's get to scrapping! FINALLY! Finally....literally it's been 2 months since I have created a scrap page! Not since my retreat in early November. December was all about Christmas cards and teacher gifts. Good but mad for scrapping. It felt beyond incredible to create again! 

  Here's my page for Stuck on U Sketches for the sketch I created! =)




I'll get to products as the end of the post but just have to tell you
that Stuck on U Sketches will be having monthly sponsors
for blog candy for our challenge participants! Exciting stuff I tell you!
First up, thank you very much is....
TY! TY! TY!
http://scrapshotz.blogspot.ca


Papers~
My Minds Eye (background woodgrain)
Echo Park Dots and Stripes (grey stripe)
Crate Paper (tone on tone dot)
American Crafts, Basic Grey, DCWV and Walmart
Die Cuttings~
Silhouette Store snowflakes
and title
Embellies~
MS and EKSuccess snowflakes punches
pearls, gems
and MME brads
MS crystal course glitter (adhered with glossy accents)
black paint

 Long posty so I am out!
 Thanks all! Happy New Year to you and your families! I wish blessings of health and happiness from our Father!

 ~Leah



6 comments:

Caroleanne Wright said...

Fabulous wintry layout, love the sketch too. Happy New Year to you.x

Rosie said...

Beautiful layout! Love all the popped up elements!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Gorgeous page and I love that photo! Glad to hear about Jordy.. I was wondering! Have a fab weekend, gf!

Nicolle Kramer said...

What a sweet pic and pretty page!! Love the layered snowflake and title! Happy New Year! xoxox

Ганна Грудень said...

So beautiful layout! Happy New Year!

Jane Stirling said...

Loving all the snowflakes, and the great title... Hugs xx