Thursday, February 27, 2014

Do What You Like ~SOUS February 28 Sketch~


Do What You Love

 So I expect you to be reading my product list below and because of that and my photo heavy post I will keep the rest of my text very short! Have fun checking out my photos for the current sketch at Stuck on U Sketches created by Nanne! Hope you like ladies!



 I cut the red layer 6 times and glued those all together for dimension.



 I had to share this photo because of how totally stunning the watercolor stamping turned out with these layered stamps. Gorgeous! These Papertrey Ink stamps come with 3 layers to create this effect. I stamped with Distress Ink and sprayed with water before stamping. Same effect for the leaf dies! =)


 So instead of just popping my photo frame below I cut another 6 layers in red. I like the small pop of color along the side of the die! I think this could be cool used in different ways as well!


Papers~
Fancy Pants The Good Life
watercolor paper 
black vellum paper (honeycomb die cut)
Stamping and Dies~
Papertrey Ink;
 Turning a New Leaf 
The Sweet Life
Stamps Only~
Papertrey Ink Watercolor Wonder (stamped with Distress Ink;
Marigold, Scattered Straw and Worn Lipstick)
Dies~
Papertrey Ink die; Fabulous Frames
Silhouette Store honeycomb and title 
Inks~
 ~with Turning a New Leaf stamp;
Black Soot and Pumice Stone
~with The Sweet Life stamp;
Large cluster in order of layering; Victorian Velvet, Barn Door, Fired Brick
Large Single Flower in order of layering; Wild Honey, Marigold and Rusty Hinge
Smaller single flower in order of layering; Barn Door (stamped off once)Worn Lipstick, Fired Brick
Embellies~
Basic Grey label stickers
twine
Martha Stuart butterfly punch
MME and Girls Paperie brads
Sticko glitter heart stickers

 Now I warned you this was some reading! =) I think for those that don't craft, seeing this list would be shocking at how much we do for a page! LOL!

 Thanks for stopping in friends! Later!

 ~Leah



5 comments:

Neela Nalam said...

Love all the colors and the amazing details. Beautiful layout.

Tracey Gregory said...

Ooh! Love the pops of color and dimension!

Kim said...

Wow six layers really add dimension! I love your layout and those layered stamps are to die for! Beautiful page!
~Kim

Nicolle Kramer said...

What adorable pic of you and beautiful page!! Love that title piece and the bold colors on this layout. xoxox

Holly Hudspeth said...

Wow! This is magic!