Friday, February 7, 2014

Papertrey Ink 7th Anniversary Day 3


 Hi!
 Big post day for me! =)
 You'll find my Stuck on U Sketches layout here!
 And my Guest Designer post for Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons here!

 Thanks for stopping by!

 This is my (holy cow have I never had a harder challenge before) project to share in the festivities at Papertrey Ink for their 7th anniversary celebration. Day 3

 Challenge was to pull 7 products in 7 minutes and complete in 17 minutes! The 17 minutes part was easy but the pulling products part was NOT! I may have cheated a bit and threw my first 2 (totally not this) projects away! Ack!

 End result was something I love and could easily duplicate for holiday cards! Yay!


Products:
PTI cardstock, vellum
Rustic wreath stamp set (wreath and sentiment)
Versamark, white embossing powder and gems. 

post signature

4 comments:

Rosie said...

Such gorgeous card Leah! :)))

Kathryn A said...

Love this! The vellum is so light and airy, especially with the white embossing and blue cardstock!

Holly Hudspeth said...

So pretty!

Helen Gullett said...

Leah, this so pretty! I love the stamping on velum, CAS and white.