Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Southern Girls First Project Reveal #87


HBD
(happy birth day)

 Hello Hello!
 I am so tickled to be sharing my first project as Design Team member with Southern Girls Challenge blog! 
 #87 Banners and Pennants! I have this super cool stamp set, Banner Builder and haven't played with it enough so I knew right away that I would play around with that for this challenge! 
 A little bit more info on the challenges and our awesome sponsors. We pick 2 winners, one will be from New Zealand or Australia and then the second winner from the rest of the world =)
 So our sponsors…Iva Nova Chest  and Make It Crafty. More info on our blog!
 There was a 2014 change to scheduling at Southern Girls and Team Lou and Team Trace will posting as usual on Thursday's but challenges will be every 3 weeks (instead of 2). So you have lots of time to come and play!


Papers~
Papertrey Ink rustic white
Basic Grey Fiction
Stamps~
Papertrey Ink Banner Builder and Mat Stack 4 (sentiment)
Dies~
PTI clouds and letter dies
Studio Calico wood stars
black zig pen and white gel pen
 Thanks so so much for coming by and thanks to Lou and Trace for having me come to join them!
(to anyone who noticed, yes this accidentally went live last week! oopsy! so pulled it and reposted as quickly as I could!)
post signature

2 comments:

Cathy Caines said...

This is super cool Leah!! I LOVE it!!!!

Louise - PunknScrap said...

Welcome to the team :) Love your card.