Friday, February 7, 2014

Sweet Memories ~SOUS Die Cut Challenge, Something Sweet!~


Sweet Memories

 Sweet memories is right! My babies! Yes, they are still little but still...these photos melt my heart! 

 But before I get too far I have 2 posts today! I'm guest designing for Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon so make sure to stay a minute and scroll around for more projects! Lots of die cutting today!

 This project however is for Stuck on U Sketches and is for our...Die Cut Challenge...

 Something Sweet!





Papers~
MME Bramble Rose 
Crate Paper
Basic Grey scraps
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Store: 
print and cut tag (for journaling), ice cream/popsicle,
hearts, word labels, notebook paper
Inks~
Vintage Photo and Broken China
Embellies~
notebook paper border punch
embroidery floss, white twine
white gel pen
Stickles Picket Fence

 Keeping it simple and quick for a double posty day! Thanks for visiting friends! Hugs to all!

 ~Leah

6 comments:

Melin said...

What a wonderfully SWEET layout! I love your die cut choices and placement! Fantastic job!
-Melin
My Blog: MyPaperCrafting.com

Vivian Lake said...

How adorable! The pics say it all!

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

This is soo pretty Leah !!! I love the design and , the die cuts you used !!

Hugs,
Mayra

Holly Hudspeth said...

This is a great layout. Colors and design are perfect!

Monica said...

Super precious! Great memories.

Helen Gullett said...

Super sweet layout! Love the ice cream :) Precious memories too