Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentines and Special Announcement!


Fruity Valentines

 Hi guys!
 Today is a special day as I get to share the little set of cards I created for my kiddo's this Valentines Day =) but while I am sharing that I get to announce I am going to join...

The Southern Girls Challenge blog! 

 I am so looking forward to getting to know their team and to join in the challenges as a Design Team member! Pretty cool! =)

 I also am a happy camper to be sharing these in a few other challenges... listed below! 




Papers~
My Minds Eye
American Crafts
Crate Paper
Walmart
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Store; Sarah Bailey
Misc~
MS score board and Diamond Stickles

Challenges~
Papertake Weekly- hearts
Brown Sugar Challenge- use die cuts
Creative Card Crew- keep it simple and sweet
Pile It On- focus on sentiment
The Sisterhood of Crafters - love is in the air
Fab n' Funky Challenge- love


post signature

6 comments:

Kates said...

I love these cards! Thanks for joining Fab n funky this week. Kx

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW awesome sets Leah! And such happy colors! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘LOVE YOU’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Wendy said...

Fabulous cards...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

Elizabeth Hart said...

Fun and so very adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Kim said...

I'm nuts about your cute cards! Coungrats on your newest DT position!!
~Kim

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

These are perfect valentines !!! Beautiful clean design !!! Congratulations !!! They are lucky to have you !!!

Hugs,
Mayra
MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com