Thursday, March 13, 2014

Birds Of A Feather…~SOUS Sketch March 14~


Birds Of A Feather Stay Wired Together

 So I'm hosting for March over at Stuck on U Sketches and have a new sketch to share today! Hope you like! I actually wouldn't mind exactly following the sketch but my page took a turn for itself and so I went with it! =)

 Don't forget to head to SOUS and check out my buddy who's guest designing and our February blog candy winner!

 We have some serious Spring weather this weekend and I am off for a weekend away with my hubby! I am too dang excited! A marriage retreat through our church but in Santa Cruz, Ca. Staying at a super cute romantic little hotel (I'll have to share photos!) and the we wrap up the weekend back in town with church and brunch out! Nice! 

 Our family has had some struggles the last couple weeks. Car accident and surgery for my daughter, just to name a couple things! So I literally feel like God had this all planned ahead and knew we needed this time away together. He is good! 





Papers~
American Crafts card stock
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Store: heart border, bird feeders, birds, 
clouds, polaroid frames and dafont.com for free font
Misc~
Embossing Folder: Paper Studio(hearts and woodgrain)
and Cuttlebug Swiss Dots 
white gel pen
black pearls 
orange and white bakers twine
post signature

5 comments:

Caroleanne Wright said...

So cute, love it.

byheleng said...

Leah, this is a stunning layout! I love the bird houses hanging down. And the color combo is so pretty.

Charlotte Brochu said...

So cute, fun and bright! Love all the sweet little birds and houses! Hope things are going better for you now.

Tracey Gregory said...

Leah,this is adorable!!I hope life calms down for you soon!

Jane Stirling said...

This page is so darn cute Leah, loving the little birdies and their wee houses! Enjoy your weekend away - you deserve it. Stay strong.... Hugs Jane xx