Thursday, March 6, 2014

Hello There Paper Frame ~SOUS Die Cut Challenge House~


Hello There Paper Frame

 Hi all!
 I have a home decor project to share today for Stuck on U Sketches! Our newest Die Cut Challenge is house! Which made me so excited…I had so many ideas for this one but ended up really wanting to create something for my best friend and ended up making this 3D Lori Whitlock frame! 
 This is easily one of my most favorite projects ever, ever, ever…too bad it ended up in Finland! =)

 The trickiest part about this project is getting all the different dimension. I used 3 different sized foam adhesives and cut lots of layers! And I mean a lot of layers…for example that teeny tiny red front door was cut 6 times! I'm not sure I could have done it without my newest scrappy tool, the Quick Stick. 

 Really looking forward to seeing what you all create for this die cut challenge. The house dies available these days are SO cool!







Papers~
American Crafts card stock
scraps
Die Cuts~
Sil Store: 3D frame, house, tree, fence and clouds.
Papertrey Ink Mini Blooms die
Stamps and Ink~
Papertrey Ink Text Background
Farm and Barn Background
Distress Ink Antique Linen, Vintage Photo 
Broken China, Shabby Shutters, Barn Door 
Shine~
Stickles Diamond
loose clear glitter
Misc~
WM heart stickers
clear card stock
Cuttlebug Embossing folder

6 comments:

Vivian Lake said...

Awesome project!!! You can send me something like that anytime!! LOL

Ганна Грудень said...

Love your project! So cute, so sweet!

Ganna)
http://nusechka.blogspot.com/

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

You did a beautiful job creating this frame !!!

Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Monica said...

oh my heavens what a fantastic project! I love your house. I love my quick kutz.

Holly Hudspeth said...

This is positively special! I love it!

Sylvie said...

OMG, Leah! This is incredible!! So much detail!