Wednesday, March 26, 2014

New Design Team Announcement!


Pretty Ribbon, Pretty Ribbons Design Team

 Just popping on to share some VERY exciting news!
 I will be joining this coming month the wonderful Design Team for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons
 Lisa Norris is the creator/designer and has the most crazy wonderful die cut images, digi images and paper! I'm my opinion her designers are some of the very best in the biz right now...and to prove it's not just me who thinks so...Lisa's images have joined the ranks over at the Silhouette online store! You can find those images here. Make sure to check that out!
 
 PPPR will have an exciting change coming in April and the blog will now feature a new post DAILY! Which is totally cool! Monthly blog hops and monthly cross promo hops with some awesome companies! So there is a lot to see and check out over there!

 Another note, when you sign up for the PPPR newsletter you will get lots of info about what's new to the shop, sneak peaks at upcoming designs but also an awesome freebie each Friday! So totally worth signing up for!

 A big thanks to Lisa for having me and I look forward to sharing creations with you all!

 You can find my blog post here where I had the treat to Guest Design for PPPR.  Cutest images EVER! 




post signature

3 comments:

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Can't wait to see all your fabulous creations, I love your cute, whimsical and FUN creations!!

Tracey Gregory said...

Congrats!!You will do beautiful work!!

byheleng said...

Congratulations, Leah! What a great news! Off to check on Lisa Norris on SOS :D