Thursday, April 24, 2014

Disney Diva's ~SOUS Sketch April 25~


Disney Diva's

 Hi friends! Today is a sketch day at Stuck on U Sketches and my girlie Nanne has created the coolest, super layered sketch! A great way to use up some scraps! I had a little struggle working all these prints together but just adore the texture and whimsy that the prints bring to the page! 
 Make sure to pop over to the main blog to see her sketch and to join us!
 I wanted to create something Disney but not like...the typically Disney. I do really like how this turned out and I think the color palette makes it feel a little more Disney but with an elegant edge?
 This is a picture of me and my sisters...10+ years ago...



Papers~
Crate Paper Portrait Collection
Pink Paislee House of 3
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Cameo; dafont.com
Waltograph
Embellies~
Prima and Recollection flowers
Sizzix flourish
Papertrey Ink Turning a New Leaf die
Stickles red, blue, yellow, orange
Disney ticket stickers (something ancient from my stash)
Smash washi tape

 Wow, I think I'm going to stay a little quiet today...there are times I get WAY chatty here! So I guess today will be a break from me! LOL!
 Hope you all have the best weekend! Thanks for stopping by!
post signature

3 comments:

Rosie said...

Adorable! Love the mouse ears :)

Caroleanne Wright said...

Hi such a cute page, luv it. x

Jane Stirling said...

Great page Leah! Loving all the details and the cool title! Elegant Disney nailed! Hugs xx