Sunday, April 13, 2014

Friendship is…~PPPR Design Team Post~


Friendship Is The BEST Medicine

 Do you ever have a crafty technique or something that once you have done it you think "I should do that more often!" Well that's how I feel about the Silhouette Cameo's option to print and cut. I created this little card for a girlfriend and really wanted to make my own sentiment. Cause having all the stamped sentiments to fit all the different stuff you make, totally impossible! Anyways, friendship IS the best medicine, don't you think?

 This card was created for my first regular Design Team post for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. If you didn't get a chance, we did a great blog hop over the weekend and have our monthly challenge going on! If you want…just continue scrolling down the blog and you'll get all the info! It's just my next post! =)

 On the background I embossed to match the dotted printed paper. And to also keep the theme I used Glossy Accents on the pill bottle and pills (also to go with the gloss on the dotted paper). The create the real bottle effect I just swiped the Glossy Accents across my paper in a single direction. This will warp the paper slightly so be ready for that. I did lay flat for me with my adhesive. I added some white gel pen accents around the card as well.


Papers~
Papertrey Ink cardstock (card base)
DCWV All About Boys (dot and stripes)
white card stock for printing
Die Cuts~
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons
Misc~
Glossy Accents
White gel pen
notebook border punch EK Success
Cuttlebug embossing folder

 I hope you enjoyed the project!
 I'll be posting more often then before so hope you get back into the swing of coming by to visit!
 Happy Monday my friends!
post signature

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

That is a cleverly designed card.. love it!

Jossie Michel said...

cute cute cute! so much detail! love all the little touches :)