Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy Easter (Carrots!) ~SOUS

Happy Easter (Carrots!)

 Hi guys! Glad you came by today!
 Before I get to the newest Stuck on U Sketches challenge, I'd like to remind you that we are having a Design Team Call! I do have a badge on the top left sidebar that you can click and it will take you directly to the post with all the details! If you have any questions, let us know! We are on the search for amazing talent to join our teams!
 How about I share a hint that we have a little bit more room in our Die Cut team...which if you know anything about me and my craftin' style...its ALL about die cutting! 

 And speaking of...how about our SPRING Die Cut Challenge! Anything Spring goes! 



 Did some polka stamping on this guy for a little texture... =) and got to play a lot with a white gel pen! One of the best tools out there!


 These carrots are so great!


Papers~
K & Company
Echo Park
Walmart card stock
DCWV
Die Cuts!~
Silhouette Store; bunny, bow, grass, carrots, and title
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon: Flower Assortment
Stamping~
Papertrey Ink Background Basics Polka Dot 
Color Box ink
Misc~
white gel pen
MS leaf punch
EK Success butterfly
gems


 Have an awesome weekend everyone and a very blessed Easter!
 These past weeks have been hard in our house but God has been SO good to us! I know that this time of year is not a time to think inwardly but to think and spend our time realizing what the Lord has done for us! We have so many blessings in our lives, even in the midst of trails and we need to give the glory to God who is the center of it all! I thank God for this incredible hobby, for finding fulfillment and inspiration daily. For my family and my friends...God saves!
post signature

5 comments:

Melin said...

What a super cute and colorful page! I love your polka dot bunny. He is just too cute! Thank you for sharing your talents with us!
-Melin

Vivian Lake said...

The carrots are so fabulous!!! I love my white gel pen too - best.tool.ever! Cute page!!!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Leah that's so sweet hunny. Just popped in to wish you a Happy Easter and found this sweet make. Enjoy this special holiday. Hugs, Wends x

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

This is so pretty and super cute !!! Wonderful layout Leah !! Hope you have a wonderful day !!

Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

byheleng said...

Cute cute cute carrots! Love this layout, full of fun and memory.