Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Happy Little Moment ~Southern Girls Challenge Blog~


Happy Little Moment

 Hi all!
 Today is a new challenge up on the  Southern Girls Challenge blog…our challenge…STRIPES! 
 I had lots of ideas, striped papers, etc but then had this idea to piece together a floral background on a layout and I am so happy with the results!
 Lots of pretty shimmer on this page as I got a little crazy with using a mix of Tattered Angels and Perfect Pearl sprays! 




 Here a close up of the background. I had a terrible pink print I couldn't stand as the backing for this project since the floral paper was a bit on the thin side. Anyhow after lots and lots of shimmer spray, it slightly lifted the corners to barely show some pink on the edges. It's a really neat "accident". Love that!

Papers~
MME Bramble Rose
Die Cuts~
lined background, title, square with lines (which I used to create
my own "lined" and "see through" envelope) 
branches and flourish
Embellies~
Prima Wood Veneer key and locket
Prima and Recollections flowers
hemp twine
leaves
Papertrey Ink tiny tags
Martha Stuart butterfly punch and border punch
Basic Grey stickers
Tattered Angels and Perfect Pearls spray

 Lots of stuff, right? Wow! =)
 Guess maybe I should add this one to my already kinda finished wedding album. I may have even scrapped this photo already but hey, it's a good one!

 Cool, well keep this a wee short…I have much more to see these coming days so come back and visit often this week!

                                                           post signature

3 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Leah your scrap page is awesome hun. Beautiful photo and so intricate and detailed a design. I've so gotta get my 'scrap on' after seeing this gorgeous make. Hugs, Wends x

Lizzyc said...

This is so lovely, and the back ground looks amazing with the stripe through it!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so pretty!