Thursday, April 3, 2014

Welcome to Town ~SOUS April 4 Die Cut Challenge Window~


Welcome To Town

 Howdy! Hi!
 I'm happy to be sharing this project with you today because…it means one of my younger sisters bought a house! And…in my town! Yay! Now 3 of the 4 of us girls are here (a town over from the same house we all grew up in, but hey). She's getting married this year and I'm already thinking…cousins! But trying not to be that annoying person that's like..WHEN ARE YOU HAVING BABIES??? (even though it's all I can think about! LOL!)

Wow, I got really wrapped up in that and almost forgot my point…hello! It's Friday and another challenge day at Stuck on U Sketches 

 Our Die Cut Challenge is…WINDOW! So I think this will work? Anyone want to count the windows? LOL! 

 Using the Silhouette software and a square box to know my measurements for the card, I kept editing and moving this town border around to create the background layers for some extra dimension and interest to the card. 


 Anyone curious how tiny the Silhouette machine's can cut? Hello awesome! And it was my chance to sneak in a little Scottie dog (my oldest's name is Scotti so thought that was fun!)
 And a peek at the glittery windows!

Papers~
Crate Paper
American Crafts
Die Cuts~
city scene, banner, tree hill, car, and dog
Papertrey Ink cloud dies
Misc~
Rock Stickles
red embroidery floss
Glossy Accents (car window)
pearls

 I have a fun weekend coming up. Some bridesmaid dress shopping, volunteering at church for the Saturday night service, and then meeting my Aussie girlfriend Tracey Kelly on Sunday after church (when we attend as a family)! So excited to meet her and her family! Yay!
post signature

7 comments:

Vivian Lake said...

I tried to count the windows. I gave up LOL!! Love the cute little car.

Tracey said...

So nice meeting you and your gorgeous family today! I really enjoyed seeing your fabulous creations......photos just don't show all the detail and dimension, after seeing this card and how tiny the silhouette cuts I think I need to save my penny's . Love your card......Thankyou for areally nice afternoon <3

Melin said...

What a sweet card. I love all the windows!!!! Oh I didn't even try like Vivian to count...lol! Great card :-)

Melin said...

What a sweet card. I love all the windows!!!! Oh I didn't even try like Vivian to count...lol! Great card :-)

Holly Hudspeth said...

Spectacular card. Very striking. I love it!!!!

Holly Hudspeth said...

Spectacular card. Very striking. I love it!!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

LOVE! I love this. I am so getting a sillhouette!