Thursday, May 15, 2014

3D Cupcake ~SOUS May 16 Die Cut Challenge 3D~


3D Cupcake

 Happy Friday!
 Geez are these weeks flying by! I have a feeling the last day of school will be upon us in no time! Yikes! =) 
 But before that happens let me share our newest challenge at Stuck on U Sketches! We have a great 3D challenge today! Our team created such super cool projects, as I am sure you can imagine that huge assortment of projects from 3D elements on scrapbook pages to vases of paper flowers! It's just awesome, so head over if you've not already! 
 This 3D cupcake is surprisingly sturdy just using regular card stock. I outlined and glittered the top edges for some more detail. I had a bunch of other ideas for this but none of them really made it into the "I can actually DO that" faze. Do you ever dream up stuff that just doesn't make sense when it's time to actually make it? I do! I do!



Papers~
Basic Grey 
Crate Paper
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Store
3D cupcake by Snapdragon Snippets
Misc~
buttons
Glossy Accents
MS chunky glitter
Distress Ink Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain
 Wow, a shockingly quick post for me! LOL!
Have a good weekend everyone! We'll be finishing up school projects this weekend! I am so not looking forward to the next school year. I find homework and even more, at home school projects the biggest waste EVER! =(
 Laters!
                                        post signature

4 comments:

Vivian Lake said...

Love the extra details you gave it!! Just. so. cute!!

Rosie said...

That's adorable! Love the glitter :)

Creative M said...

Super cute & Yummy!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Helen Gullett said...

So cute, Leah!!! I love how you decorated the cupcake with glitter and button!