Sunday, May 11, 2014

Brighter Skies... ~Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon Design Team~


Brighter Skies…

 Does this sun shiny card make your day too? Oh, I hope so! Now normally I do not ever reproduce a card, but I may make this one again! It's too dang cute! I had an idea to add a hanger at the top with bakers twine, then hang threads of twine with hearts hanging below. When the card is being sent, you tuck the hearts into the card. So you get a card and a little home decor project…I am almost can't help myself but to run back and create that now!!!! =)

 Well I am sharing this today for my Design Team post for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon. Lisa has daily posts on her blog so you can find so-so much inspiration there! You've got to check it out and follow if you've not done so already! =) OH…and her store newsletter. I just want to bring that up because it's so much fun to see what's going on, sneak peeks of things coming into the shop and projects…not to mention a Friday freebie! =) 




Papers~
Bazzill Dotted Swiss
Walmart card stock
Basic Grey and Echo Park
vellum
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Cameo
Sweet Hearts Cutting File for the hearts
banner is hand cut
Misc~
Stickles yellow, diamond
white jelly roll pen
Versamark
white embossing powder
clear gems

 Lots of posts from me these past few days…now you get a break until Friday! See you then!
post signature

No comments: